Are you launching an innovative new solution at an upcoming event?
Embedded Computing Design’s Best in Show provide an ideal complement to your product launch activities by recognizing the latest accomplishments in embedded, IoT, and electronics engineering.
All submissions to the Best in Show will be promoted on the www.embeddedcomputing.com website, the Embedded Daily eNewsletter, and social media channels to more than 150,000 engineers, product managers, and influencers. Embedded Computing Design’s esteemed industry advisory board will select up to three winners in each category, which are announced the first day of the show.
Embedded Computing Design’s Best in Show highlight the most innovative products on display at leading tradeshows, conferences, and events dedicated to the Embedded, Industrial, Internet of Things, AI/Machine Learning, Security, or Power electronics industries.
Solutions announced within 12 months of a given event that serve any of the following categories are eligible for Best in Show consideration (Notes: Products must be on display at the selected show to be eligible for consideration; embargoes can be honored).
- AI & Machine Learning
- Analog, Power & Related Components
- Computer Boards, Systems, Components & Peripherals
- Data Analytics
- Development Tools & Operating Systems
- Memory & Storage
- MEMS & Sensors
- Microcontrollers, Microprocessors & IP
- Wired & Wireless Connectivity (Including IoT & Industrial IoT)
- Note: Panel of judges reserves the right to re-categorize nominations
All Best in Show nominations are assessed by the Embedded Computing Design Editorial Team and Advisory Board members. The judges review each nomination using the following rubric, and up to three winners are selected in each category based on their cumulative scores.
- Design Excellence (5 points) – How does the proficiency of the product’s design and/or architectural elements enable embedded/IoT/industrial engineers in new ways?
- Relative Performance (5 points) – How does the performance of the product compare to alternatives, relative to the context in which it is typically used?
- Market Impact/Disruption (5 points) – What impact has this product had on the embedded/IoT/industrial design engineering market (does it enable new innovations, disrupt existing technologies, provide new methods for solving engineering challenges, etc.)?
All Best in Show product nominees will be featured on the embeddedcomputing.com website, featured in the Embedded Daily e-mail newsletter (11,000 subscribers), and throughout Embedded Computing Design's social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn). All nominees additionally receive a badge in digital format for use in marketing collateral.
Best in Show winners receive a certificate acknowledging their achievement the first day the exhibit floor opens, as well as additional promotion via the Embedded Computing Design content platform.
To cover travel, production, and infrastructure costs, a $650 Entry Fee Per Product will be assessed at the time of submission.
- Nov 03 –04, 2021 - IoT World 2021 (Deadline:Oct 27, 2021) View
- Mar 15 –17, 2022 - embedded world 2022 (Deadline:Mar 09, 2022) View
- Apr 12 –16, 2021 - NVIDIA GTC 2021 View
- Mar 01 –05, 2021 - Embedded World 2021 View
- Nov 10 –13, 2020 - Electronica 2020 View
- Feb 25 –27, 2020 - Embedded World 2020 View
- Jan 07 –10, 2020 - Consumer Electronics Show (CES) View
Have any questions?
Contact Patrick Hopper at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
What do companies who submit a Best in Show product entry receive?
All submissions to Embedded Computing Design’s Best in Show receive coverage on the www.embeddedcomputing.com website, are featured in the Embedded Daily eNewsletter, and promoted through social media channels to an audience of more than 500,000 engineers, product managers, and buying influencers. Best in Show winners are awarded a certificate at the event, as well as a Best in Show logo for use on product marketing collateral.
Wondering if your product or solution is ok to enter the Best In Show program or what category it fits under?
Contact Group EVP & Editorial Director Rich Nass at [email protected]
Who can submit an entry?
Submissions are open to employees or partners of an organization exhibiting at an event where the Best in Show take place, and who are involved in the specification, design, installation or management of products, solutions, and services in any of the categories specified.