Are you launching an innovative new solution at an upcoming event?
Embedded Computing Design’s Best in Show Awards provide an ideal complement to your product launch activities by recognizing the latest accomplishments in embedded, IoT, and electronics engineering.
All submissions to the Best in Show Awards will be promoted on the www.embedded-computing.com website, the Embedded Daily eNewsletter, and social media channels to more than 500,000 engineers, product managers, and influencers. Embedded Computing Design’s esteemed industry advisory board will select up to three winners in each category, which are announced the first day of the show.
Embedded Computing Design’s Best-in-Show Awards highlight the most innovative products on display at 2019 IoT World and Computex from the Embedded, Industrial, and Internet of Things industries, introduced over the past 12 months.
Product submissions are graded by the Embedded Computing Design Content Team and Advisory Board based on the criteria detailed below.
All submissions are highlighted on all Embedded Commuting Design properties. Up to three winners will be selected in each of the categories listed below based on the judges’ cumulative scores.
- Design Excellence – How does the proficiency of the product’s design and/or architectural elements enable embedded/IoT/industrial engineers in new ways?
- Relative Performance – How does the performance of the product compare to alternatives, relative to the context in which it is typically used?
- Market Impact/Disruption – What impact has this product had on the embedded/IoT/industrial design engineering market (does it enable new innovations, disrupt existing technologies, provide new methods for solving engineering challenges, etc.)?
Entry Fee is $650 per submission
Companies must be exhibiting at the show where each contest is being held
- May 28 –Jun 01, 2019 - Computex (Deadline:May 24, 2019) View
Submit your product/solution under the following categories
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, and IP
- Development Tools and Operating Systems
- Power ICs and Related Components
- Computer Boards, Systems, and Components
- Wired and Wireless Connectivity, including IoT and IIoT
Winning submissions will receive social media, eNewsletter, and website coverage before, during, and after the show.
Have any questions? Contact Patrick Hopper at Patrick.Hopper@opensysmedia.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What do companies who submit a Best in Show product entry receive?
All submissions to Embedded Computing Design’s Best in Show awards receive coverage on the www.embedded-computing.com website, are featured in the Embedded Daily eNewsletter, and promoted through social media channels to an audience of more than 500,000 engineers, product managers, and buying influencers. Best in Show Award winners are awarded a certificate at the event, as well as a Best in Show logo for use on product marketing collateral.
Wondering if your product or solution is ok to enter the Best In Show program or what category it fits under?
Contact Group EVP & Editorial Director Rich Nass at email@example.com
Who can submit an entry?
Submissions are open to employees or partners of an organization exhibiting at an event where the Best in Show Awards take place, and who are involved in the specification, design, installation or management of products, solutions, and services in any of the categories specified.